Safety & Security
Opening Schedule, by Nick Aristovulos
The info regarding club schedules,
openings, closings and movement of
boats and regulations has been
determined by you, the club members. I
can only inform you in a timely
manner to avoid you having to incur
fees, or possibly injuring one another.
All this has been created by you, the
club members, in an effort to keep this
as fair and safe for everyone. It has
evolved over the years with out bad
intent or seeking uncomfortable
March 4, 2013, we open up for weekends
only 9 am - 5 pm. During the month of
March you must come down and move
your boat and trailer to its 2012
Summer assignment. There will also be
a beach map and trailer list posted on
the bulletin board. We will try to have
most beach spots tagged with a white
plastic cylinder and # to assist you in
your quest, or ask an officer for
assistance. Also, your trailer has to be
moved to its new location.
During the month of March in order to
get your trailer in you must Yank out
whoever is occupying your trailer spot
leaving them out in the aisle, otherwise
if you put your trailer in the wrong
spot someone will do it to you. Good
April 6, 2013 - This date marks
the official opening where the beach is
available to you on a daily basis, dawn
April 7, 2013 - Any boat remaining
in Winter storage will be moved and
charged accordingly. NO
EXCEPTIONS. We also need help on
this day, lunch and beverages will be
provided. The combination to the upper
lock can be obtained from any officer.
And if your boat was stored at home for
the Winter, please refrain from
bringing it down until April 7, 2013.
Questions? Nick 732-872-1719
- Boats stored on trailers must be tied down by 4 pylons to the trailers.
- Boats on the beach must have 2 tie-downs.
- Boats are not to be stored on trailers in the summer trailer storage area.
- Do not leave wheels at the waters edge. Bring them to the gazebo. At night, if you are the last one to use them, bring them inside the gate.
- Do not move boats on wheels, above the high water line when sails are up.
- Do not put your boat, or trailer, in any spot other than your assigned spot.
- Do not leave boats on wheels, others are waiting for them.
- When in storage, all wings must be up, except 21's,
- Drive s l o w l y in the parking and fenced in areas.
- All garbage must be separated and sorted into the proper receptacles.
- No glass is to be used on the beach.
- Pick up after your dog/s.
- Step your mast in the rear of the parking lot.
- Cars and trailers are not permitted on the sand beach. Use wheels to move boats from the parking lot to the beach spot. Do not block the beach gate.
- The cathouse and shed are to be used for storage of fleet owned equipment fleet supplies, only. No personal items.
- A guest that visits the beach more than 3 times is expected to join. Do not expect the club to subsidize your guests indefinitely.
- No-one under 21, is allowed to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Beach hours March 9 AM to 5 PM only on weekends - April thru November Dawn to Dusk
- The gatekeeper is Ruth Keenan, her telephone is (732) 291-4767. There is a $35. charge for her to open the gate for you at any other time.
- Do not leave boats or trailers that are not registered to the club, on club property. They will be chained up and you will be fined.
- On weekends and holidays there is no parking in the area between the cathouse and the bulletin board. (Exception: The beverage runner.)
- Washing cars is not permitted at the club.
- Any trailer, in the lower lot, found to have a flat tire, will be moved to the upper lot. Once the repairs are made by the owner, the trailer may be returned to its assigned spot.