- 2012 Viper F16 - For sale: 2x US Youth Multihull Champion, 2x US National Champion and 2nd at 2014 Worlds. It has won all but 2 of the regattas it's sailed! This boat is completely custom with lots of added features and small tweaks that make it even faster. Comes with triple adjustable Dyneema trapezes that allow handle height, hook height, and hook drop height to be changed while sailing. Comes with a white mainsail with custom blue luff, white jib, and blue spinnaker. A durable blue foam decking has been applied, providing even more grip and padding while sailing. The beams have been re-seated, making the platform even stiffer than before.
The boat has recently been upgraded in several ways. The cunningham cleats have been re-seated preventing them from loosening in the future. The skipper trapeze bunji has been run through the hull using carbon tubing to eliminate unwanted friction and binding. The inspection ports have been replaced; therefore this boat does not leak!
Carbon rod rigging is available as an extra. This is thinner, stiffer, lighter, and more rigid than standard stainless steel rigging. It does not stretch and is more responsive as well.
This boat has won several regattas, including the 2013 F16 National Championship, 2013 US Youth Mutlihull Championship, 2013 Sailfest Regatta, 2012 Buzzelli Multihull Rendezvous, and the past 3 ISAF Youth World Championship Qualifiers. It is obviously a fast boat!
Possibility of delivery anywhere along I95. Several extras are also for sale. Contact me for more details. Visit rpsailing.blogspot.com to see more pictures of the boat. Several additional items are available, including an extra set of sails. This is a great offer that cannot be matched!
Also selling a set of Viper racing sails and spare spinnaker pole. Could come with the boat!
Brand: AHPC/Goodall Design, Model: Viper F16, City: Bradenton FL
$10,000.00 Price is flexible and negotiable. Private coaching available as part of deal.
Ravi Parent Cell: 941-465-9862 (please leave a message)
- 2002 Hobie Tiger - Not any Tiger but the Millennium Falcon! She recently competed in the 2016 F18 nationals. Finishing the competition in 25/30 boats. Not exactly the greatest finish ever but she still managed to beat BRAND NEW boats. So if you are looking for a way to get into the F-18 class there is no need to go out and buy the newest boat when this boat will take you there. The sailor makes the boat not the other way around, something that I had to remind a few sailors at nationals about. Trailer and beach wheels included! She is ready to sail and needs no work at all!
This link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuMPPM1JyjA will bring you to a video of a training camp held before the F-18 Nationals (she is the boat with the red sails.). We had 4 boats racing a short course format in the video. You can see from the video that she has plenty of pace to keep up with the all of the other boats which are significantly newer and more expensive!
Asking $5,000 for this intergalactic cruiser which I believe to be a fair price. I really do not wish to sell her but I have moved to Europe for University and do not have the time for her. Feel free to call my crew (partial owner) Tommy Butler at 732-829-7729 if you have any questions or wish to see her or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Spin Halyard,
New Main Halyard,
Red Glaser Sails 2013: Nice condition,
Spare Stock Tiger Main,
- Prindle 18 - Completely refurbished prindle 18 (yellow) - painted with awlgrip - Rainbow sails - main and jib, rigging 100% complete - solid, xtra rudder, Galvanized trailer, new tire and rim, New trampoline 2 years ago. 1800.00 or b/o. E-Mail email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2013 Hobie 16 For Sale - Condition is like new. Boat has Hot Tamale Main Sail, Red Jib, Neoprene Rail Kit installed, Easy Rite righting system, Ball Lock Pin for Hot Stick, Fast Shackle for Jib, Snap Shackle for Blocks. Additionally Boat comes with two Hobie Hi-Back Mesh Life Vests(1-S/M and 1-L/XL), Two Hobie Full"Auto" Harnesses (1-M and 1-L), Delux Hobie Sail Bag plus (never used) New Standard Sail and Boom Bag, Telescoping Paddle and (new never worn- XL) Hobie Spray Top and Righting Bucket (never used). Asking $8500. Call Bob Connolly 908-489-6236.
- Catamaran Trailer
Hobie Tiger F18 for Sale.
Boat comes with extra sails, trailer, box etc. $4500
Call Ned Cooke for details
+1 (201) 456-5161
- Wet Suit - Only $25, Used XL, "O'NEILL" Inferno 4/3 wet suit, front zip, with hood. Old but still works. Contact Larry Goldberg (email@example.com) 732-895-9776
- 1972 Hobie 16 - Full working order with trailer $1500 obo , hulls airtight, newer sails, sheets and trampoline, 3 trapeze jackets, trailer, sail box, titled boat, registered trailer, was sailed last season with no problems - would love this to go to its next home and have another family get as much enjoyment as we have had, call Adam 732-963-7950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2000 Hobie Tiger - Self- tacking jib, class square top main, new standing rigging 2015. Includes trailer, sail box, beach platform, beach wheels, extra main and jib, spinnaker, SNU spinnaker snuffer bag, $7500 or b/o email@example.com 609-658-8977 Located in NJ
- Hobie Cat 14 Turbo Excellent Cond. - $2000 or Best Offer (Morristown, NJ)
Hobie 14 Turbo Excellent Condition -
Completely restored and many upgrades. This boat was stored in a garage since 1980.
New Hobie main, two years ago, ex. cond., jib sail in good condition, new Slo-Sail one piece tramp with built-in tramp bag, new forestay, all new running rigging-exc.cond., Hulls and deck in exc-cond, Original Gelcoat bottom still intact with only small scratches. New fore hatches, rudder/tiller assembly like new, single traps. All blocks in excellent condition. Hull bottoms original Gelcoat still in excellent condition. Boat was covered while on beach. Boat was disassembled and stored outside entire life of boat. Sails and rigging stored inside each season. Entire boat is sail and race ready. Lightly sailed for past two summers. Prior owner used only four summers in fresh water and stored boat in garage till two years ago when I bought it. If you want a superb Hobie 14, this is it!
Ernie Hofmann, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hobie Tiger Wings, good condition, $200. Call Gary Payne 609-658-8977 or email
Gpayne13@gmail.com for photos.
2011 Hobie 16 Port Hull only. Brand new with hardware and graphics attached (gudgeons, drain plug etc) Blue Hobie Decals. Kept in garage since 2012, never used $1100. Contact Greg Raybon (email@example.com) 732-939-5414
Many used 4.80 x 12 tires on 4 hole rims. Good for your trailer at the beach, as a spare or to go to and from your house locally. $10- $20 each depending on quality. Contact Greg Raybon (firstname.lastname@example.org) 732-939-5414
2008 Hobie 16 mainsail, white, #111718, $500 Contact Greg Raybon (email@example.com) 732-939-5414